MISSION DESIGN: Time has come
Ubisoft Quebec mission design assignment
The following document is a mission design document made for an application at Ubisoft Quebec. The assignment was to create a 20min mission with the assassination of a templar, including a fear moment and describing step by step the mission for one of the Assassin's Creed that Ubisoft suggested. I personally chose Brotherhood as I greatly enjoy the time period of the game.
Mission design: Decrepitude
- A 3D action stealth game where you play as Asher, a little boy who wants to find where his missing uncle has disappeared after leaving a note.
- Wasteland during the 60's where cities stopped trusting governments after the population learned about a certain "ProjectMel" a nebulous attempt on inhabitants of the planet to control them.
- You play as Asher, a 14 years old boy with wall-eyed that has been captured with her friend by a strange and unknown old guy, in a far-off village in the mountains.
The downloadable mission design document shows the story more in depth, the enemies and their composition, the objectives, the map, the character's movements and the flow charts.
game DESIGN: buvez-vous un verre
- A 3D first person interactive and story driven wine tasting and life management simulator.
- The character goal is to become an expert wine maker and have to compete in wine tasting competitions.
- Wine tasting simulation system with three phase: observation, olfactory and gustatory.
The downloadable mission design document shows the story more in depth, the mechanics, the camera, the objectives, the progression, the character's movements and the flow charts.